In The Open (El campo)
Contemporary World Cinema - Doha Tribecca Film Festival 2011
Elisa, a young, successful woman moves to a rundown provincial home in the country with her husband and daughter. Soon after arriving, a strange feeling slowly takes over her and her sixth sense begins to awaken.
About the Director
Hernán Belón, born in Buenos Aires in 1970, graduated from Argentina’s ENERC film school. He has directed many short films and documentaries including “Aluap” which won the Prix de la Jeunesse in Clermont-Ferrand and the award for Best Short Film at Rome’s Arcipelago Short Film Festival. “In the Open” is his debut feature and his sophomore film, “Blood in the Mouth”, is currently in production.
- Hernán Belón
- Hernán Belón, Valeria Radivo
- Joana D’Alessio, Giorgio Magliulo, Luciano Stella, Hernán Belón, Thierry Lenouvel
- Natalie Cristiani
- Antonio Fresa, Luigi Scialdone
- Guillermo Nieto
- Bastiana Films
- Sound: Fernando Soldevila
- Dolores Fonzi, Leonardo Sbaraglia, Matilda Manzano, Pochi Ducase, Juan Villegas